8.05.2010

Another Nap

I spent the last few days thinking that Tatum and I had no real schedule but it occurred to me Tatum is certainly building one. It goes a little something like this...eat, nap in the swing...eat, nap in the bouncy chair...massage or bath, followed by a little tummy time...nap on mom's lap...eat, nap on mom's chest...eat, nap in the bouncy chair...eat, nap on dad's chest...eat, nap in mom's arms...eat nap in crib. What you will notice is that there are very few "eat, nap in crib" sessions in there and for this I take full responsibility. The good news is, when swaddled, Tatum doesn't protest her crib at night. The bad news is she is so cute that I have trouble setting her down for even a second and I am quite possibly spoiling her. 


Guess who isn't being spoiled...Sergio. Poor little dog has been a real trooper these past few months and has probably given up hope that I will ever take him on a long walk again. He has been really great with Tatum so far and has only stolen a few licks. When the weather cools off, Sergio, Tatum and I will enjoy lots of walks but in the meantime, he's been enjoying swims with Rodney and the occasional golf course run. Hang in there, Serg, cooler weather is just around the corner!

2 comments:

  1. no such thing as spoiling a baby, your doing it all perfect mama!! Love the pic of Sergio too, poor pup, he'll get some love soon I'm sure and I am so glad he is doing well with her being home!! J was slobbered on pretty much constantly until he could crawl away! Loving the blog, so fun. Not sure how to post comments...hope this works. XO Kate

    ReplyDelete