Hilly - I LOVE these photos. The one of Rodney & Tatum is just precious; will you frame that one?? I think my favorite though is the one of Auntie Ing with Tatum and Cole playing guitar in the background... it brought back memories for me of the visit Ryan & I made to Phoenix. Cole & Ryan had such a good time "jamming" together :)
Kate - your right, the one of Rodney and Tate is frame worthy. Trouble is, I am running out of frames because it seems like they all are! I know Cole enjoyed their jam session too;)
Hilly - I LOVE these photos. The one of Rodney & Tatum is just precious; will you frame that one?? I think my favorite though is the one of Auntie Ing with Tatum and Cole playing guitar in the background... it brought back memories for me of the visit Ryan & I made to Phoenix. Cole & Ryan had such a good time "jamming" together :)
ReplyDeleteKate - your right, the one of Rodney and Tate is frame worthy. Trouble is, I am running out of frames because it seems like they all are! I know Cole enjoyed their jam session too;)
ReplyDelete