I absolutely love these photos; thanks for sharing, Hill. We also loved seeing the Flip videos Jessica sent - your Dad & Mary Ann showed us yesterday... too cute :) Looks like you guys had SUCH a great time! xo
I really want to be Tatum! She gets to see all these really beautiful spots! Looks wonderful and I am "over the moon" seeing the pictures of our babies with their babies! Love, Miss Katie
I absolutely love these photos; thanks for sharing, Hill. We also loved seeing the Flip videos Jessica sent - your Dad & Mary Ann showed us yesterday... too cute :) Looks like you guys had SUCH a great time! xo
ReplyDeleteI really want to be Tatum! She gets to see all these really beautiful spots! Looks wonderful and I am "over the moon" seeing the pictures of our babies with their babies!
ReplyDeleteLove, Miss Katie
amazing pictures, what a great trip! Tatum is so big!! Love you, Kate (you have lots of kates always commenting here, great name!) XXOO
ReplyDelete