12.06.2011

Good 'Ole St. Nick...and a few thoughtful Great Aunt's

Tatum's itty bitty shoe was filled with her favorite "cookies" this morning and St. Nick left her a Christmas book too. Because we will be traveling over Christmas, I decided today would also be a good time for Tatum to open an early Christmas gift from Aunt Martha and Aunt Laura....I hope you don't mind! The instruments are a hit with Tatum...she's alreadydrawing crowds.





4 comments:

  1. Hi Hillary,
    You know you have a toddler when the bottom 1/3 of your tree is void of ornaments! Cute pics! I plan on putting the santa photos in the mail today, so keep your eye out. Also, Ellie got her package and it is safely stowed until X-mas. She is going to love them!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. A budding drummer--I wanted to be a drummer, but it just never worked out! Now Tatum can live my dream! Love, Miss Katie....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hillary-
    I was going to say a very similar thing to Jessica's comment! I got a big laugh with seeing the tree only decorated on the parts taller than Tatum's reach :) Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HillARY, AUNT MARTHA AND I DIDN'T KNOW YOU CELEBRATED ST NICKS BUT AM GLAD YOU OPENED THE PACKAGE FOR IT! OUR STOCKINGS WERE FILLED WITH FRESH AND DRIED FRUIT! HOPE TATUM CONTINUES TO ENJOY THE DRUM AND INSTRUMENTS!

    ReplyDelete