Tatum and I have a great group of friends that come and play at our house most Tuesdays but today's play date was extra special....it was a "Sprinkle" and the surprise was on me! I feel fortunate to have such sweet girls to help me celebrate.
Kirsten, Roman and Ivan
Amelia diving into the delicious red velvet cake
And Tatum was pretty excited about the cake too. The girl can use a spoon really well when she's balancing cream cheese frosting!
Tatum was nice enought to share a few bites with me.
It's amazing what babies can sleep through...I assure you, it wasn't quite!
Lisa, Peyla and 3 week old Alli even joined us!
I felt very spoiled!
And I think Tatum may have too!
While Charlie seemed a little frightened by my enourmous stomach!
Ivan and Benson are just a few weeks apart and have become good playmates already.
After our guests left, Tatum lost her pants and gained a hat. Who knew blankets could make such nice headwear.
Kirsten, Roman and Ivan
Amelia diving into the delicious red velvet cake
And Tatum was pretty excited about the cake too. The girl can use a spoon really well when she's balancing cream cheese frosting!
Tatum was nice enought to share a few bites with me.
It's amazing what babies can sleep through...I assure you, it wasn't quite!
Lisa, Peyla and 3 week old Alli even joined us!
I felt very spoiled!
And I think Tatum may have too!
While Charlie seemed a little frightened by my enourmous stomach!
Ivan and Benson are just a few weeks apart and have become good playmates already.
After our guests left, Tatum lost her pants and gained a hat. Who knew blankets could make such nice headwear.
No comments:
Post a Comment