I'd say she is the image of Rodney...she is her daddy's daughter!Aunt Laura
Post the pic I sent you and it is an easy choice ;)Jessica
The first picture looks a lot like her!! Who is that? I see some resemblance in all of these, so fun isn't as they grow to see the little pieces of you in them:)XO Kate
The first 2 pictures are me, second 2 are Rodney.
OH yes - definitely just like you, Hilly!Mom & I have been saying that all along.Love, Kate
Same nose, same eyes, same mouth - all you Hill! Love, Aunt Lucy
I see a lot of Hill but I do see Rod as well and little of her Granny!
I see a lot of Hill but Rodney as well of course! She's a beautiful mix of both M & D!
I'd say she is the image of Rodney...she is her daddy's daughter!
ReplyDeleteAunt Laura
Post the pic I sent you and it is an easy choice ;)
ReplyDeleteJessica
The first picture looks a lot like her!! Who is that? I see some resemblance in all of these, so fun isn't as they grow to see the little pieces of you in them:)
ReplyDeleteXO Kate
The first 2 pictures are me, second 2 are Rodney.
ReplyDeleteOH yes - definitely just like you, Hilly!
ReplyDeleteMom & I have been saying that all along.
Love, Kate
Same nose, same eyes, same mouth - all you Hill! Love, Aunt Lucy
ReplyDeleteI see a lot of Hill but I do see Rod as well and little of her Granny!
ReplyDeleteI see a lot of Hill but Rodney as well of course! She's a beautiful mix of both M & D!
ReplyDelete