1.26.2011

Hey, I Know You

Micah and Tatum spent their last month in the NICU as pod pals.  Micah's mom, Lisa, and I would spend our days by our babies bedsides and joke that we wouldn't leave the other one there...heaven shined on us and Micah and Tatum got sent home on the SAME DAY!

Lisa and I have the pleasure of chatting in a much nicer place now while waling at North Mountain but Micah and Tatum are usually sleeping so they haven't taken notice of one another until today...

Today, we went to Lisa and Micah's for a backyard picnic and even though Tatum fell asleep after 10 minutes, she couldn't take her eyes...

or hands off him!

I think the feeling is mutual.

4 comments:

  1. Too precious! Starting early! Love Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Tatum's outfit! What an adorable miss on this playdate. So fun to see our little ones taking notice of other babies.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Hill - where do you get your great leggings/tights for Tatum?? Charlotte has some serious envy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esty...I'll email you the shop -- super cute and easy for diaper changing too! xo

    ReplyDelete